My (Maybe) Top 10 Stories so Far
In No Particular Order!
‘so for this weeks challenge we are doing the Countdown!’
- Digging for Roots – Weekly Writing Challenge
For the eternal traveller, do I feel like I have roots? If that means I am somehow planted somewhere for the rest of my life, then no is the answer. I do however feel grounded in my country and feel free to roam its vastness and greatness.
- Salad Days! – Daily Prompt
Ahhhh! When I think of the good old days, it reminds me of a time spent on family outings, camping, surf fishing and swimming – it brings lots of color and lightness to my mind.
- The Windmill – Photo story
On the land there is an existence of loneliness and near silence, the only noise being the squeaky hinge of the windmill as it rotates furiously in the warm breezes of the outback, creating some sort of life, a life you and I can only imagine.
- Outside my Window – Thoughts of my surroundings
Finally, the last view to reveal – the front view from my lounge room – the solitude view, the hidden neighbours, the lure of a greenland beyond my ground.
- Connections – Bloggresponding to a post I commented on
Little dialogue of how disappointed I was in people not wearing a poppy on Remembrance day when I went out in the afternoon to the shops.
- Maggie Island – Day adventure in my area
After a few weeks of procrastination, was it yay, or was it nay? Did we want to spend the $180 to go across on the barge with the car? Did we want to just take the pushbikes across? Blah blah blah
- Remembrance Day – Poems from the web for Remembrance Day
With proud thanksgiving, a mother for her children,
England mourns for her dead across the sea.
Flesh of her flesh they were, spirit of her spirit,
Fallen in the cause of the free.
- Weekend Bike Warrior! – Mini video of our ride around Ross River (Townsville)
We normally go for a ride around the Ross River bike/walking paths, which are part of Townsville’s initiative for the 10,000 steps healthy lifestyles.
- Katherine Adventure – part 1. story of my trip to Katherine to look after the boys while mummy was away
Yay I’m going to Katherine to see the girls and look after my Grandsons while Jaimie and Cameran go to Mitchell’s Graduation Parade in Wagga.Salad Days! daily prompt – Daily Prompt
- Katherine Adventure – Going Home – part 2. story of my trip to Katherine.
Was absolutely great to see the children! The grandsons were on their best behaviour and I think that we had a pretty good time together. It was ever so hot though, I struggled with it and an aircon that was also struggling.